Saturday 19 April 2014

I feel hollow

"A person doesn't die when he should but when he can."
Gabriel Garcia Marquez
 
18.04.2014 by seven p.m. there may be cars riding and eggs boiling, but I hear nothing but the rush of my own blood as it pumps through my chest. I struggle to think about how I feel. It's so difficult to verbalize my feelings, yeahh the person I have never met before died- and so what - you could ask me. But I feel like Marquez was my soulmate, like he was the only one to understand me, the very person that describes my six emotions by using his millions words. And now I feel like I should send him this words quickly, before I swallow them down, before I turn them into one of those six emotions.

Thank you for your books, for all works you have done, for every single word you have written. Thank you for filling my heart. You were one of the greatest writer I have ever read. 
May your soul rest in peace.





1 comment:

Unknown said...

He's dead?? I have read some news about his disease, but I thought that he will be fine..
What a pity, he could write the next great novels.
I agree with you, it was a great writer. I enjoyed his novels too.