Saturday 8 March 2014

8.03

Who are we, ladies?





Today I want to shine a spotlight on two women who inspire me.

  • My Mother. The first lady of my life, I know and I love her a way longer than I am alive. She thought me everything I know by exemple - actually - she made me 'me' and I think she did a great job :) Anything I wished for - she gave me, everytime I wanted something so baddly (sometimes too selfishly) she did her best to make my dreams come to reality. Thank you mummy

  • I rembember the day I saw her for the very first time. She swept me off my feet. Strong. Beautiful. Incredible feminine - Beyonce. American artist considered one of the most influencial contemporary singer of recent years. I can't believe how it is possible to stay such a sweet and humble woman, after achiving so much global acclaim! She is amaizing, she is talented, she is... just Beyonce.

 Thanks for them I've became the woman I am today. I hope that you have your own idol too and that you can feel inspired by somebody's life.

Girls and Women everywhere you should:
- aim to be succesful
- aspire to the greatnessness
- make your life choices on your own
- enjoy your life
- smell roses
- keep smiling


and remember
that

you are flawless




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

amazing,
you have a wonderful mother.
Beyonce is an incredible woman : ))