Thursday 29 May 2014

Will hot weather ever arrive?

First of all I would like to write some words for my vibrant, creative, insightful and loving mother because this monday we were celebrating mother's day. Thank you for continously teaching me about the world and myself. Thank you for all the love, support and appreciation you have given me so far. You are menaging the world's toughest job!

I think you've already seen this video but I think it's the best place for it to be insert.



Second of all I want to tell you guys that I felt truly blessed the wheather was so  kind for us last week but since monday it's getting worst. It rains or.... actually it pours, it pours so much that I could sleep all day long just to not go outside.


And the last thing I want to write about is the fact that I have no time right now. I've got so many things to do, so many essais to write for my school hat I'm not sure I will be able to make it all done in this couples of days...


Keep your fingers crossed for me, please! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

No problem, I will keep my fingers crossed!

JRW said...

I must adsmit I am touched by this clip on mother's day that you posted. Catchy and exaggerated but quite true. Have you read the comments people posted underneath the youtube location of it though? Some opinions really go over the top, but that's what usually turns out after posting anything on the web: haters unite and spoil your good mood and your good intentions just for the hell of it. Well, remember what Forrest Gump used to say that happens to everyone? ;-))))

Unknown said...

Yes! I wanted to post this clip but I see now that there is no need. I was looking for it because I really loved it!